WantThingsDone matches time-starved people with experts to help them with the things they’ve been putting off.
Submissions closed on 24th November 2017 4:00pm (GMT+08:00)
Winner by Votes
Psst... We're launching! WantThingsDone started as a way to close the gap between people who want things done, and people who can get things done.
We all know how frustrating it can get when you desperately need something done, but can’t seem to find a way to do it. So we thought… Why not make it a challenge?
Show us what you would look like at your most frustrated, or vote for the frustrated facial expression that you can connect with the most.
How to Participate:
1. Snap a photo of yourself when you’re at your most frustrated (No need to be shy!) What kind of frustrated face? What you look like when you’re stressed over your urgent tasks and time is running out.
2. If you’re feeling extra creative, why not leave a caption of what you would love someone to help you get done?
3. Pro-tip: share it on your Facebook page and get all your friends and family to vote for your gorgeous frustrated face.
- The photo with the most likes get a Bottle of wine from Brown Bag Wines
- 5 lucky voters who voted for the most liked post get a pair of weekend pass to Bar Rouge each.
- 20 more prizes for the top captions and/or likes.
Find out more about us at: http://www.wantthingsdone.com
Or join us at our launch party on Nov 15, RSVP here: http://www.wantthingsdone.com/launch